Celebrating Engineered, Shored and Excavated Projects Features:
- Hardcover, coffee table-style book is an aerial pictorial survey of more than 60 Northwest projects completed over the last ten years.
- Pictures depict different urban locations, geologic conditions and corresponding shoring and underpinning techniques.
- Info for each photo includes project name, location, general contractor, owner, shoring and geotechnical engineers.
- $100 plus shipping.
Kulchin Foundation Drilling Co. 253-888-4284 or email@example.com or The ADSC Technical Library.
As seen in:
- ASCE’s Geo-Institute’s Geo-Strata
- Seattle’s Daily Journal of Commerce
- DFI’s Deep Foundations
- ADSC’s Foundation Drilling Magazine.